RE4 Remake Trophy Guide
Resident Evil 4 Remake has a habit of giving players their bragging rights and the trophies in the game have gotten players replaying it over and over again.
While there are mostly easy-to-complete trophies, there are some harder ones and even secret ones that players can earn.
This will require that players will either do certain actions or defeat bosses to get the trophy that matches its condition.
Resident Evil 4 Remake Trophies
Below is a list of all the trophies in Resident Evil 4 Remake and how to earn them, which requires you to meet a certain condition.
- Cuz Boredom Kills Me – Obtain all trophies.
- Knife Basics – Parry an enemy with a knife.
- My Preferred Piece – Upgrade a weapon.
- A Masterpiece – Get the exclusive upgrade for a weapon.
- Nice One, Stranger! – Complete a request for the Merchant.
- Talk About Near-Death Experience! – Rescue Ashley as she’s being carried away by the enemy.
- Revolt Against the Revolting – Destroy a Clockwork Castellan.
- Shield Your Eyes – Defeat 3 enemies at once with a flash grenade.
- Never Heard It Coming – Defeat a Garrador using only knives.
- Two Bugs, One Stone – Kill 2 parasites inside a Regenerator with a single bullet.
- Overkill – Use a cannon to defeat a zealot.
- Hope You Like Thrill Rides! – Make it through both minecart sections in the underground tunnel without taking any damage.
- Capacity Compliance – Reach the top of the clock tower without the lift stopping once.
- Smooth Escape – Escape on the water scooter without taking any damage.
- Astute Appraiser – Sell a single treasure for at least 100000 Pesetas.
- Bandit – Obtain all treasures indicated on the village treasure map in a single playthrough.
- Raider – Obtain all treasures indicated on the castle treasure map in a single playthrough.
- Burglar – Obtain all treasures indicated on the island treasure map in a single playthrough.
- Gun Fanatic – Obtain all weapons.
- Jack of All Trades – Complete all requests from the Merchant.
- Revolution Wind-up – Destroy all Clockwork Castellans.
- Promising Agent – Complete the main story in Standard mode or higher.
- Mission Accomplished S+ – Complete the main story on Standard mode with an S+ rank.
- Proficient Agent – Complete the main story on Hardcore mode or higher.
- S+ Rank Investigator – Complete the main story in Hardcore mode with an S+ rank.
- Sprinter – Complete the main story within 8 hours.
- Frugalist – Complete the main story without using a recovery item.
- Minimalist – Complete the main story using only knives and handguns. (Excluding specific battles.)
- Silent Stranger – Complete the main story without talking to the Merchant once.
- Amateur Shooter – Complete a game at the shooting range.
- Real Deadeye – Earn an S rank in all games at the shooting range.
- Trick Shot – Shoot through and destroy 5 targets at the shooting range with a single shot.
- Harpoon Hurler – Defeat Del Lago.
- Grilled Big Cheese – Defeat Bitores Méndez.
- Wave Goodbye, Right Hand – Defeat the Verdugo.
- No Thanks, Bro! – Defeat Ramón Salazar.
- You Used to Be a Good Guy – Defeat Jack Krauser.
- You’re Small Time! – Defeat Osmund Saddler.
- You Talk Too Much! – Throw a grenade into Ramón Salazar’s mouth.
- Peerless Agent – Complete the main story in Professional mode.
With all of these trophies, players can earn their bragging rights and enjoy the game knowing they were able to complete some of the toughest challenges.
While some of these seem to be easy and others are completed by simply playing the game, a few of them are more difficult.
If you miss out on a certain chapter and need to obtain a trophy, you can always reply to the game to try to get it again.