Gallowvine is one of the most common herbs that you can find in Diablo 4, and this magic crafting material has several uses both in the early and later part of your progression.
These can often be found wherever you go as they are known to grow in more than one region and have been a common herb that you will obtain along your journey.
Even though Gallowvine is quite easy to get, the amounts you will need will be greater than expected since it has multiple purposes.
While Gallowvine is known to be used for crafting potions, elixirs as well as incense, it can be used to create other herbs as well.
This is one of the foundational herbs that are studied in Alchemy and is used widely in many ways that you learn as you progress through the game.
How To Get Gallowvine?
Gallowvine is not as hard to obtain since it can be found in any region, which makes it one of the most accessible herbs that you can collect.
Not only can this be found by exploring, but you can also get a lot of these from Herb Caches and even from Event Chest.
The more you progress in the game, the more of this herb that you will obtain, and later it becomes useful for crafting different consumables as well as materials.
Gallowvine is one of the main ingredients that is needed for upgrading your potions, allowing you to restore more health with higher levels.
It is also an ingredient needed for elixirs and incense but crafting with it doesn’t stop there because you may even use it to craft other herbs.
The following are the different uses for Gallowvine, which mainly involve crafting:
- Tiny Healing Potion
- Minor Healing Potion
- Light Healing Potion
- Moderate Healing Potion
- Strong Healing Potion
- Weak Iron Barb Elixir
- Iron Barb Elixir
- Strong Iron Barb Elixir
- Potent Iron Barb Elixir
- Heady Iron Barb Elixir
- Weak Third Eye Elixir
- Third Eye Elixir
- Strong Third Eye Elixir
- Potent Third Eye Elixir
- Heady Third Eye Elixir
- Weak Elixir of Cold Resistance
- Elixir of Cold Resistance
- Strong Elixir of Cold Resistance
- Potent Elixir of Cold Resistance
- Heady Elixir of Cold Resistance
- Weak Elixir of Fire Resistance
- Elixir of Fire Resistance
- Strong Elixir of Fire Resistance
- Potent Elixir of Fire Resistance
- Heady Elixir of Fire Resistance
- Weak Elixir of Lightning Resistance
- Elixir of Lightning Resistance
- Strong Elixir of Lightning Resistance
- Potent Elixir of Lightning Resistance
- Heady Elixir of Lightning Resistance
- Weak Elixir of Poison Resistance
- Elixir of Poison Resistance
- Strong Elixir of Poison Resistance
- Potent Elixir of Poison Resistance
- Heady Elixir of Poison Resistance
- Weak Elixir of Shadow Resistance
- Elixir of Shadow Resistance
- Strong Elixir of Shadow Resistance
- Potent Elixir of Shadow Resistance
- Heady Elixir of Shadow Resistance
- Weak Assault Elixir
- Assault Elixir
- Strong Assault Elixir
- Potent Assault Elixir
- Heady Assault Elixir
- Weak Crushing Elixir
- Crushing Elixir
- Strong Crushing Elixir
- Potent Crushing Elixir
- Heady Crushing Elixir
- Weak Acrobatic Elixir
- Acrobatic Elixir
- Strong Acrobatic Elixir
- Potent Acrobatic Elixir
- Heady Acrobatic Elixir
- Weak Precision Elixir
- Precision Elixir
- Strong Precision Elixir
- Potent Precision Elixir
- Heady Precision Elixir
- Curative Elixir
- Elixir of Beast-Slaying
- Elixir of Demon-Slaying
- Elixir of Man-Slaying
- Elixir of Undead-Slaying
- Elixir of Magic Resist
Additionally, this crafting material can be used to craft Biteberry, Howler Moss, Reddamine, Blightshade, and Lifesbane at the cost of Gallowvine each.
Gallowvine is a common herb in Sanctuary but finding it still requires that you do a bit of exploring or participate in events to get a good amount.
Having a lot of these later is vital for crafting consumables via the Alchemist and is a good emergency backup for when you need other herbs.
Throughout the game, you are bound to get a lot of these as long as you loot everything that you can along the way.