Eris Morn speaks of how anguish can press down upon oneself and just like other Essences, the Essence of Anguish must be cleansed.
You will need to complete bounties to cleanse the Essence of Anguish and once finished, you will head back to Eris Morn.
This quest allows you to obtain another piece of the Dreambane Armor, this time its will be the leg gear as a reward.
How To Get Essence of Anguish Quest?
You will obtain the Essence of Anguish quest after you defeat the Nightmare of Omnigul, which happens as you follow with the Legacy: Shadowkeep campaign.
Essence of Anguish Quest Steps
Step 1: Complete Bounties
The first step to cleansing the Essence of Anguish is simple, all you have to do is complete bounties which can be obtained from Eris Morn.
You may choose several bounties for a faster chance to complete this quest step quickly.
Step 2: Return to Eris Morn
Once the Essence has been cleansed, head back to Eris Morn but this time she will tell you that the Essence cannot be transformed yet.
The two of you will need to find a solution to this, which eventually leads to another mission during the quest.
Step 3: Infuse Eris’s Magic with Nightmare Essence
After you have obtained the Hive Cryptoglyph, head over to the Lectern of Enchantment in the Sanctuary to the left of Eris Morn.
Interact with it and you will be able to obtain a new set of Dreambane leg armor, completing the mission in the process.
Also read below our other guides related to Shadowkeep DLC
- Nightmare Hunt: Anguish Mission
- Essence of Despair Quest
- Essence of Pride Quest
- Nightmare Hunt: Pride Mission
- A Mysterious Disturbance Mission
- In Search of Answers Mission
- Essence of Fear Quest
- Nightmare Hunt: Isolation Mission
- Essence of Isolation Quest
- Nightmare Hunt: Fear Mission
- Essence of Brutality Quest
- Essence of Failure Quest
- Essence of Jealousy Quest
- Memory of Sai Mota Quest
- The Deepening Wake Quest
- Beyond Mission
Essence of Anguish Rewards
Completing the Essence of Anguish quest will reward your character with their corresponding Dreambane leg armor.
- Dreambane Greaves (Titan)
- Dreambane Strides (Hunter)
- Dreambane Boots (Warlock)
- It’s a good idea to obtain multiple Bounties to quickly finish this quest and to gain more XP as you go along.
- You will closely be following the Legacy: Shadowkeep quest along with this one, requiring you to finish some parallel activities.
- By the time you complete this quest, the Lectern of Enchantment should now be available, making other quests complete properly.