Eris Morn seeks the memory of one of her lost fireteam members who fought alongside her and died at the hands of the Wizard Omnigul.
Your task is to help Eris Morn find and reclaim the memory of Sai Mota, which comes in the form of a necklace by venturing into the Lost Sectors.
How To Get Memory of Sai Mota Quest?
Along with other quests, you will be able to receive the Memory of Sai Mota quest once you have neared the completion of the Legacy: Shadowkeep campaign.
Memory of Sai Mota Quest Steps
Step 1: Access System Core Vault
You will need to access the system core vault which is located in K1 Revelation to the right side on a broken platform where you fight the Lost Sector boss.
In order to gain access to the system core, you will need a Firewall Data Fragment first, which is obtained by completing the Lunar Spelunker Bounty.
You may obtain the Lunar Spelunker bounty from Eris Morn.
Step 2: Collect Necklace Scraps
Once you have accessed the system core at K1 Revelation, your next task is to collect 20 Necklace Scraps, which is done by defeating Nightmare enemies with Arc abilities.
You do not necessarily have to deal the last hit with your Arc abilities but you will need to deal damage to some extent.
A good way to complete this is to participate in the Altar of Sorrows event as there are several Nightmare enemies present.
You need to collect a total of 20 Necklace Scraps.
Step 3: Return to Eris Morn
Once you have collected all of the Necklace Scraps, head back to Sanctuary and enter the portal to where Eris Morn is located.
She will be at the end and will confront the ghost-like beings around her and you will then give her your findings, prompting her to reward you with a chest.
Step 4: Collect Reward
To complete the quest, you will need to collect your reward from the chest that appears after you have spoken with Eris Morn.
Also read below our other guides related to Shadowkeep DLC
- A Mysterious Disturbance Mission
- In Search of Answers Mission
- Nightmare Hunt: Anguish Mission
- Essence of Despair Quest
- Essence of Anguish Quest
- In the Deep Mission
- Essence of Pride Quest
- Nightmare Hunt: Pride Mission
- Essence of Fear Quest
- Nightmare Hunt: Isolation Mission
- Essence of Isolation Quest
- Nightmare Hunt: Fear Mission
- Essence of Failure Quest
- Essence of Jealousy Quest
- Essence of Brutality Quest
- The Deepening Wake Quest
- Beyond Mission
Memory of Sai Mota Rewards
As a reward for completing this quest, you will receive one of the Lectern Weapons, such as “A Fine Memorial” but this may vary per player/class.
In addition to the Lectern Weapon, you will also receive the Symphony of Death Exotic quest.
- This quest will have you visit each of the Lost Sectors on the Moon, it would be a good idea to get other bounties for more rewards.
- Try to use your Arc abilities when the health of the Nightmare enemies has already been reduced to ensure that you received Necklace Scraps.
- The stronger the Nightmare enemy, the more Necklace Scraps you receive, which makes defeating them at the Altar of Sorrows a good choice since they give 3 each.
- Players who do not have the Essence of Jealousy and Essence of Failure may obtain these as they proceed through the quest.