This quest involves cleansing the Essence of Jealousy, mainly focused on completing events across the Moon as well as using swords.
How To Get Essence of Jealousy Quest?
The Essence of Jealousy quest is obtained after you have processed the Firewall Data Fragments in the K1 Revelation Lost Sector.
This can be completed by following the Lunar Spelunker bounty, which is obtainable from Eris Morn on the Moon.
Essence of Jealousy Quest Steps
Step 1: Cleanse the Essence of Jealousy
There are multiple requirements for cleansing the Essence of Jealous, mostly including completing activities such as patrols, public events, and Lost Sectors on the Moon.
You are also required to kill 25 enemies with swords and claim Ralniks’s Hatchet, which can be obtained after defeating Ralniks, Blood of Kell.
Ralniks can be found in Traitor’s Ketch, which is towards the right of the Anchor of Light, far to the back of a large structure.
Step 2: Use Lectern of Enchantment in Sanctuary
Once you have completed all of the objectives from the previous step, you will be able to head to the Lectern of Enchantment and obtain the Legendary Sword called Night Terror.
Also read below our other guides related to Shadowkeep DLC
- A Mysterious Disturbance Mission
- In Search of Answers Mission
- Nightmare Hunt: Anguish Mission
- Essence of Despair Quest
- Essence of Anguish Quest
- In the Deep Mission
- Essence of Pride Quest
- Nightmare Hunt: Pride Mission
- Essence of Fear Quest
- Nightmare Hunt: Isolation Mission
- Essence of Isolation Quest
- Nightmare Hunt: Fear Mission
- Essence of Failure Quest
- Essence of Brutality Quest
- Memory of Sai Mota Quest
- The Deepening Wake Quest
- Beyond Mission
Essence of Jealousy Rewards
Players who complete this quest are rewarded with a Legendary Sword called Night Terror, which they receive during Step 2.
The Night Terror appears as a sword with a hook at the end and can have perks that are both good for offense and defense.
- You only need to get the 25 swords and afterward all of the other objectives can be completed normally.
- Lost Sectors are a good choice for completing activities as they can be easy to finish and provide you with loot.