The Tomb Lord is a boss in Diablo 4 that can be encountered in various dungeons and is closely similar to the Eidolon of Orbei.
This undead boss can be seen wielding a staff and has armor made from bones and uses necromancy to attack his victims.
He mostly uses spectral tornados and Bone Skills to fight his enemies and has a habit of trapping them or protecting himself to stay out of reach.
Tomb Lord Location
The Tomb Lord can be found in various dungeons that reward players with Aspects and Loot, which include the following:
- Ancient Reservoir (Rotspill Delta, Hawezar)
- Carrion Fields (The Scarred Coast, Dry Steppes)
- Crusader’s Fields (Caldeum, Kehjistan)
- Forgotten Depths (Dindai Flats, Dry Steppes)
- Halls of the Damned (Scouring Sands, Kehjistan)
- Luban’s Rest (Strand, Scosglen)
- Mercy’s Reach (Sarkova Pass, Fractured Peaks)
- Pallid Delve (Qara Yisu, Dry Steppes)
- Whispering Vault (Chambatar Ridge, Dry Steppes)
Tomb Lord Fight (Attacks)
The Tomb Lord uses necromancy and tends to summon skeletons during the fight while also attempting to trap or block your path.
1) Spectral Tornado
The Tomb Lord lobs an orb that turns into a tornado, which can prevent you from using skills but you can evade or move out of the area to remove the effects.
2) Summon Skeletons
This allows the Tomb Lord to summon skeletons, both melee and ranged ones to fight by its side while he attacks you.
3) Bone Wall
Summons a Bone Wall that blocks your path, which can prevent you from escaping or reaching the Tomb Lord during the fight, but this can be destroyed or you can move around them.
4) Bone Prison
Creates a Bone Prison that traps you in a certain space or blocks you from reaching the Tomb Lord, but this can be destroyed.
5) Bone Explosion
The Bone Lord can cause the Bone Walls and Bone Prisons that he has summoned to explode, which will deal damage in an area.
Tomb Lord Strategy
The Tomb Lord will often use the Spectral Tornado and Bone Wall/Prison Skills which can be avoided by evading or moving.
You can easily destroy the Bone Wall/Bone Prison and this is a good idea to prevent him from dealing more damage to you.
It is a good idea to have ranged attacks that can deal damage from afar and possibly penetrate the Bone Wall/Bone Prison from time to time.
Taking out his skeletal minions is also a good way to avoid taking too much damage so that you can focus on the Tomb Lord after.
Tomb Lord Drops
The Tomb Lord will often drop 2-3 items that may be magical or higher quality depending on the World Tier along with Gold.
Depending on what dungeon you complete, you may unlock the following Aspects for the first time:
- Aspect of Ancestral Echoes (Ancient Reservoir)
- Aspect of the Iron Warrior (Carrion Fields)
- Stormshifter’s Aspect (Crusader’s Fields)
- Aspect of Biting Cold (Forgotten Depths)
- Aspect of Disobedience (Halls of the Damned)
- Cheat’s Aspect (Luban’s Rest)
- Blood Seeker’s Aspect (Mercy’s Reach)
- Elementalist’s Aspect (Pallid Delve)
- Aspect of Unstable Imbuements (Whispering Vault)