By the time you have reached the Slayer Chapter (Chapter 5) in the Seasonal Journey, your character should be stronger by now.
To obtain better rewards, you will need to push yourself to the limits and make sure to equip your character with powerful gear. (Legendaries suggested)
Venturing into the Helltide, doing Seasonal Activities, and delving into Nightmare Dungeons will be required for some of these challenges.
Season 3 Season Journey Chapter Slayer Objectives
- Blessing of the Strong – Equip a Sacred Legendary Item in each slot
- Prophecy Pluripotent – Open Tortured Gifts of 3 different types in the Helltide
- Heads of the Snake – Defeat 6 Helltide Commanders
- Vanquishing Hell’s Best – Defeat 100 Champion Monsters
- Overcoming Terrors – Complete 20 Nightmare Vaults
- Zloltun’s Bounty – Unlock Wardwoven Chests by preserving Zoltun’s Warding.
- Lapidarist Proficient – Craft 50 Seneschal Stone Caches at a Jeweler
- Seneschal Ascendant – Advance a Tuning Stone to Rank 10
- Confronting Ancestral Terror – Complete a Tier 21 Nightmare Dungeon or higher
- Shock and Awe – Defeat Grigoire, the Galvanic Saint in Torment III
- Invasion of Privacy – Rummage through Wardwoven Chests until you obtain all of Zoltun Kulle’s Journal Entries
Season of the Construct (Season 3) Chapter Slayer Rewards
After you have completed at least 9 out of 11 objectives in the Slayer Chapter of the Season Journey, you will be able to claim the following rewards:
- Epic Favor (Used to unlock Battle Pass Rewards)
- Slayer’s Journey Cache (Contains resources, Governing Stones, Tuning Stones, Pearls of Warding, and Ancestral Legendary Items)
- Aspect of Adaptability (Resource Aspect)
- Juggernaut’s Aspect (Armor Aspect)
- Seneschal Ideogram
The Slayer Chapter puts players in a range of new challenges, being required to upgrade their equipment to a certain extent.
By this time you may have already farmed a lot of Governing Stones and Tuning Stones but more are in store for you once you get the Slayer’s Journey Cache.
Playing on higher World Tiers and going for Nightmare Dungeons along with doing Vaults should be a good way to progress with most of these challenges.