The Season of the Construct offers a second set of challenges with Season Journey chapter 2, which requires you to start to grind a little bit more.
Securing Strongholds and unlocking more waypoints is vital to progressing with this Season Chapter and within a couple of hours, you should be able to complete it.
This will be a big help when you are starting to gain more levels as you will also be able to upgrade your Seneschal Companion as you become stronger.
Season 3 Season Journey Chapter 2 Objectives
- Ruins Reclaimed – Clear one Stronghold
- Undertaker – Complete 4 Cellars
- Susurration – Open a Silent Chest. (Keys may be purchased from Purveyor of Curiosities)
- Finer Clarity – Upgrade your Potion to Minor at an Alchemist.
- Path to Strength – Unlock Aspects in the Codex of Power. (This can be done by completing Dungeons.
- Wellspring of Power – Acquire Governing Stones. (Available after completing or skipping Campaign)
- Lapidarist Novice – Craft an Uncertain Seneschal Stone Cache.
- A Master At Work – Complete 3 World Events with Mastery
Season of the Construct (Season 3) Chapter 2 Rewards
Once you have completed at least 6 out of 8 of the objectives for Season Journey Chapter 2, you will receive the following.
- Greater Favor (Used to unlock Battle Pass Rewards)
- Second Journey Cache (Contains a number of Governing Stones, Tuning Stones, and Scattered Prisms)
- Devilish Aspect (Core Skill and Dust Devil Aspect)
- Aspect of the Alpha (Wolf Aspect)
- Aspect of Exposed Flesh (Vulnerable and Lucky Hit Aspect)
- Infiltrator’s Aspect (Poison Trap Aspect)
- Aspect of Frozen Orbit (Frozen Orb)
Things begin to get more intense as you focus on grinding a bit more and once you complete Chapter 2, you get your hands on a new set of Aspects.
Most of these will be completed as you continue to grind and explore the land and these can be done after your level has progressed a bit.