The fourth chapter in the Season Journey sets you off the start exploring more dangerous places but these will get you more loot along the way.
Character progression is vital at this point and it is best that you become more active with the seasonal activities to complete some of the challenges.
While things may be tougher, having your character equipped with better equipment will give you an advantage as you complete these.
Season 3 Season Journey Chapter 4 Objectives
- Quelled Hatred – Purify 1,000 Seeds of Hatred in Hostile Areas at an Altar of Extraction
- The Bigger They Are – Defeat 1 World Boss
- Hard Fought Victory – Complete 1 Legion Event
- Scouring the Vaults – Complete 10 Vaults
- Zoltun’s Prize – Unlock 10 Wardwoven Chests
- Facing Dark Terrors – Complete a Nightmare Vault
- Harnessing Nightmares – Craft a Vault Sigil at the Occultist
- Guilt – Defeat Echo of Varshan in Nightmare III
- Grim Reward – Obtain Caches from the Tree of Whispers
- Beginning of the End – Reach Level 55
Season of the Construct (Season 3) Chapter 4 Rewards
Completing 9 out of 11 of the objectives in Season Journey Chapter 4 will allow you to collect the following rewards:
- Greater Favor (Used to unlock Battle Pass Rewards)
- Fourth Journey Cache (Contains a number of Pearls of Warding, Governing Stones and Tuning Stones)
- Aspect of Encroaching Wrath (Weapon Mastery Aspect)
- Aspect of Nature’s Savagery (Shape Shifting Aspect)
- Aspect of Serration (Ossified Essence Aspect)
- Snap Frozen Aspect (Evasion Aspect)
- Aspect of Frozen Memories (Avalanche Aspect)
Chapter 4 of the Season Journey requires that you take on more activities and defeat tougher foes as you explore the land.
The rewards for completing this chapter include some beneficial aspects, especially those that can be added to make your builds better.
Just like the other Season Journey chapters, you can get another Journey Cache that will be of great use to you once opened.