Every class has something special about it, including the bonuses that they have available once they reach a certain level and for the Druids, they have Spirit Boons.
Spirit Boons is a specialty that Druids have that allows them to bond with certain spirits of nature to provide them with a bonus modifier that can be used to alter your Druid builds.
Druids will need to reach a certain level first and begin obtaining a currency obtainable only by their class to make use of the Spirit Boons.
How To Unlock Spirit Boons?
Spirit Boons can be unlocked once you have reached Level 15, allowing you to start the Druid: Spirits of the Lost Grove Priority Quest, which allows you to later purchase Boons.
There will be 4 Spirits in total and each one of them needs a certain amount of Druidic Spirit Offerings to unlock Spirit Boons from them.
The priority quest for Druids can be started in Tur Dulra and once completed, you will be able to start purchasing Boons and equipping them.
How To Use Spirit Boons?
To use Spirit Boons, you must first purchase them by making an offering to one of the spirits, which can be done by interacting with them and choosing the correct amount.
Offering a total of 100 Druidic Spirit Offerings to a Spirit will unlock all their Spirit Boons and you can later choose which one you want to activate.
You will need to open the Spirit Boons Panel, which is located next to the inventory tab and simply click on the Spirit Boon that you wish to activate.
All Spirit Boons
Below is a list of all the Spirit Boons that you can unlock from the Wolf, Deer, Eagle, and Snake Spirit, each having their benefits to your Druid.
To unlock Spirit Boons, you will need to offer 25/50/75/100 Druidic Spirit Offerings as each addition of 25 will unlock the next one.
1) Wolf Spirit Boons
- Pack Leader – Critical Strikes have a 20% chance to reset Cooldowns for your Companion Skills.
- Energize – Dealing damage has up to 15% chance to restore 10 Spirit.
- Bolster – Fortify for 15% of your Maximum Life when you use a Defensive Skill.
- Calamity – Extend the Duration of Ultimate Skills by 25%
2) Deer Spirit Boons
- Prickle Skin – Gain 75 Thorns.
- Gift of the Stage – Gain 10 Maximum Spirit.
- Wariness – Take 10% reduced damage from Elite enemies.
- Advantageous Beast – Reduce the duration of Control Impairing Effects by 15%.
3) Eagle Spirit Boons
- Scythe Talons – Gain 5% Increased Critical Chance.
- Iron Feather – Gain 14% Maximum Life.
- Swooping Attacks – Gain 10% Attack Speed.
- Avian Wrath – Gain 30% Critical Strike Damage.
4) Snake Spirit Boons
- Obsidian Slam – Every 20th kill will cause your next Earth Skill to Overpower.
- Overload – Dealing Lightning Damage has up to a 20% chance to cause the target to emit a static discharge, dealing 123 Lightning damage to surrounding enemies.
- Masochistic – Critical Strikes with Shapeshifting Skills have up to 75% chance to heal you for 3% Maximum Life.
- Calm Before the Storm – Skills have up to a 10% chance to reduce the Cooldown of your Ultimate Skill by 2 seconds.
Spirit Boons Location
Spirit Boons can be unlocked in Tur Dulra but before you can access them, you will need to conquer the Stronghold before gaining access to it.
You can reach the Spirit Boons location by heading down to where the Spirits are, which is also where you can begin the quest for them.
When it comes to Spirit Boons Farm methods (Druidic Spirit Offerings) any area will do if there are plenty of enemies, but dungeons seem to be a far better choice for grinding.
How to Unlock Spirit Bonding?
Spirit Bonding allows Druids to activate an additional Spirit Boon with any spirit of their choosing, allowing you to take advantage of another bonus.
This can be unlocked once you have unlocked every Spirit Boon from all the spirits, requiring that you have obtained a total of 400 Druidic Spirit Offerings.
With the use of Spirit Bonding, you can further increase the efficiency of your builds depending on which bonuses you need.
Druids are powerful characters and thanks to their toughness, they can be used to easily clear out enemies and take on tougher ones.
The addition of Spirit Boons gives them a huge advantage over other classes, especially when certain ones have been activated.
Several Druid Builds are highly affected by which bonuses you choose to activate and along with Aspects and other items, countless builds can destroy your enemies.