Destiny 2 Points Piercing Forever Quest Steps
The Points Piercing forever quest allows you to obtain the catalyst for Ticuu’s Divination, improving its overall performance.
This quest involves the usage of the Ticuu’s Divination Combat Bow, which is a weapon that was obtained during Season of the Chosen.
Banshee-44 will need you to participate in events and defeat enemies to siphon energy as this Exotic Bow has a hunger for it.
Step 1: Siphon Energy For The Ticuu’s Divination Catalyst
You will first need to siphon energy to feed Ticuu’s Divination before it can be improved, this requires you to accomplish the following:
- Collect Orbs Of Power (100)
- Defeat Guardians (50)
- Defeat Combatants (100)
Step 2: Complete Activities and Defeat Combatants
While the catalyst is now charged with power, it still needs to be calibrated and you will need to complete activities to do so.
You will need to do strike playlists, The Ordeal, Gambit, Crucible, and defeat a certain amount of combatants. (Crucible/Gambit and higher-tier Ordeal completions provide bonus progress)
- Calibration data generated (200)
- Guardians defeated with Ticuu’s Divination (50)
- Combatants defeated with Ticuu’s Divination (100)
Step 3: Return to Banshee-44 to Receive Repaired Catalyst
Head back to Banshee-44 at the Tower and he will reward you with the catalyst which is now repaired so that you can install it into Ticuu’s Divination.
Also read the other guides related to Beyond Light DLC
- Beyond Light Complete Quest Walkthrough
- Empire Hunt: The Warrior Mission
- Empire Hunt: The Technocrat Mission
- The Kell of Darkness Mission
- Riis-Reborn Approach
- How to Save Allied Skiff on Europa
- How to Shut Down Vex Conflux
- Sabotaging Salvation Walkthrough Mission
- Restless Slumber Quest
- Born in Darkness Part 1 Quest
- Even if players do not have Ticuu’s Divination after the Season has Ended, they can still acquire it through the Monument to lost Light to complete this quest.
- Ticuu’s Divination is well known for its ability to take out multiple enemies at once or even deal high damage to single targets.
- It is a good idea to focus on Gambit for the Combatant kills and Crucible for Guardian kills, allowing you to progress faster and farm extra gear.