- Mission Type: Side Mission
- Planet: Promethea
- Location: Meridian Outskirts
- Level: 14
A person named Quinn was working on a technology for Atlas which is to be used for fighting against the Maliwan, specifically the NOGs but contact with him has been lost for some time.
Your task will be to head to his location and figure out what is going on and to retrieve the technology if it possible, eliminating any Maliwan troops around in the process.
Checking On Quinn
After receiving the mission, head over to Quinn’s location which is marked by a waypoint and be sure to bring a vehicle so you can get there fast.
When you arrive at the location, the place will have Maliwan soldier searching around for Quinn which you must clear out before finding him.
After clearing out the Maliwan soldiers, head to the door that is marked by a waypoint and interact with it since Quinn is hiding inside.
After Quinn exits the room, follow him going to the console where he will check for his NOGs who have apparently escaped his custody.
Quinn will digistruct a vehicle which is made purposely for catching the NOGs that have escaped which you will use to recapture them.
Use the vehicle to capture the 3 NOGs that are wandering the area which will teleport them to the lab when you use the secondary fire.
Once the 3 NOGs have been captured, head over to Quinn and talk to him to assist him with the testing phase of his new technology.
There will be 3 tests that will happen and only one will be successful, help Quinn by releasing each test subject for him to test.
After the third subject is successful, Maliwan troops will close in on your location and you will have to defend Quinn as he sends the technology data to Lorelei.
Kill all the Maliwan troops to finish the defense sequence where defeating all the enemies will end with the data successfully being sent.
Once the data has been sent, head over to Quinn who will give you one of the grenades that he has made using the new technology that he created which will also complete the mission.
Technical NOGout Mission Rewards
After completing the mission, you will be rewarded with a rare grenade and around 1,172 cash.
- Be sure to bring a vehicle so that you can head to Quinn faster as the location can be quite far if reached by foot.
- The place will have Maliwan troops spawning from multiple locations, be sure to pick you cover carefully to avoid getting attacked from behind.
- Don’t rely too much on the NOG experiment that was successful to help you as it doesn’t do that much.
- You don’t need to stick too close to Quinn during the defense phase since he won’t really get killed and the Maliwan troops will focus mainly on you.