Don’t Truck with Eden-6 Walkthrough (Side Mission) in Borderlands 3
- Mission Type: Side Mission
- Planet: Eden-6
- Location: Floodmoor Basin
- Level: 24
A gang of bandits have been causing terror amongst the locals by harassing them on their vehicles, killing and threatening those who can’t protect themselves.
You are tasked to take out the gang along with their boss, Bloodflap to end their reign of terror amongst the population in Floodmoor Basin.
Inspect The Power Outage
After receiving the mission where the body that was run over by of Bloodflap’s vehicles, head over to miller who will give you a mission briefing.
Speak with Miller and afterwards a waypoint will be set out where you will attack Bloodflap’s gang.
Grab a vehicle from the nearby catch-a-ride since all of the enemies you will be chasing after will be riding vehicles.
Head over to the first waypoint which will bring you to one of the gangs which you will have to hunt down and kill.
If you make it quickly, they will be exiting a garage and you can easily kill them and move on to the next.
Take down Bloodflap’s gangs so that you can draw him out and hunt him down afterwards.
You will need to destroy 2 vehicles to draw out Bloodflap and afterwards heads towards his location.
After you have destroyed 2 of Bloodflap’s gang vehicles, head over to the new waypoint where Bloodflap is to be found.
Once Bloodflap makes an appearance, chase him down and start attacking him until you can destroy his vehicle.
Once you have destroyed Bloodflap’s vehicle, he will also be killed in the explosion and you are to head back to Miller.
Head back towards Miller so that you can get your rewards for carrying out the mission.
Don’t’ Truck With Eden-6 Mission Rewards
Completing the Don’t Truck With Eden-6 mission will reward you with around 2,732 cash and a “dueling Marshal Master” epic pistol.
- Always check your map to make sure you are going in the right direction as the map of Eden-6 can be quite hard to get used to at first.
- Bring a vehicle since your enemies will be riding around the map and being on foot will make the mission take a very long time.
- Make sure you equip good weapons on your vehicle and bring one that can handle combat with other vehicles and enemies.
- Try to reach the enemies quickly so you can catch them as they exit their garage to get an easy kill.
- Don’t be afraid to ram into an enemy with your vehicle while firing at it since this is a good way to prevent them from escaping as well as to deal some good damage.