- Quest Type: Optional Quest
- Quest Location: Ancient Forest
- Quest Rank: 3
A Tobi-Kadachi has made its presence known in the Ancient Forest by causing the Chief Ecologist trouble, causing him to get zapped every now and then.
In order to prevent any further trouble caused by the presence of the Tobi-Kadachi, the monster must be dealt with accordingly.
You will need to head to the Ancient Forest and hunt down the Tobi-Kadachi and kill it before any more damage is done by its presence.
- Quest Type: Hunting Quest
- Objective: Hunt A Tobi-Kadachi
- Quest Giver: Chief Ecologist (Quest Board)
A good place to start out would be Northwest Camp (8) as you may already have unlocked the camp there and it has quite a good distance with the Tobi-Kadachi’s area.
Jump down from the camp and pick up the tracks left by the Tobi-Kadachi which will eventually lead you to Sector 11.
Follow the tracks leading to the Tobi-Kadachi or simply go straight to Sector 11 and you will find the monster roaming around.
Engage the monster in battle and continue on with fighting it until it runs away or until it flees, requiring you to keep going after it until it has been slain.
Killing the Tobi-Kadachi will complete The Current Situation and you will then be rewarded with 3,240 Zenny.
- The Tobi-Kadachi may attempt to cling to surfaces such as trees and can be knocked off of them, causing it to be vulnerable for a short amount of time.
- Bring Nulberry or other means to remove the Thunderblight status effect as this can be inflicted from its attacks and cause you to be stunned often.
- Try to avoid being in front of the monster at all times as it can repeatedly attack you and may end up hitting you multiple times before you can dodge.