- Quest Type: Optional Quest
- Quest Location: Coral Highlands
- Quest Rank: 5
The weather is extremely cold and things are becoming hard for the Chief Ecologist’s department, which requires action.
In order to alter the climate to keep things in control, the Chief Ecologist needs you to take care of a certain Legiana that is in the area.
Your objective is to make your way to the Coral Highlands and track down the monster so that you may slay it and relieve the area of the cold weather.
- Quest Type: Hunting Quest
- Objective: Hunt a Legiana
- Quest Giver: Chief Ecologist (Quest Board)
To start out close the Legiana, it would be wise to begin in Northeast Camp (12) and make your way towards the left of the camp.
The Legiana may start out in Sector 13 but will eventually make its way to the spot outside of the camp which you start in.
Start fighting the Legiana and deal enough damage to it until its health is critical, forcing it to retreat to its nest.
Once the Legiana has fled, chase it down until you reach Sector 15 which is where it will be resting if it has escaped when its health is low.
Once you reach the Legiana’s nest, deal the final hits and end its life.
After you have slain the Legiana, the A Humid Headache quest will be over and you will receive 5,400 Zenny as a reward.
- Staying at the side of the Legiana can help with getting some hits on it since it tends to charge forward at times, making it vulnerable afterwards.
- Bringing Nulberry with you is a good way to cure yourself of Iceblight, which can be inflicted by the Legiana with its ice attacks.
- Wait for the right time before attacking with combos as the Legiana will attempt to fly and attack you at certain times whilst in the air, making it vulnerable afterwards but deadly if faced head on.