The Wayfinder’s Path III quest is not displayed but considered to be complete once you finish the Seasonal Quest steps 14 to 22.
Once again you will need to partake in an Astral Alignment, complete a new Shattered Realm and obtain a good amount of Parallax Trajectory.
During Week 3, it is known that tension is slowly rising, especially between Petra Venj and The Crow due to disagreements.
Also Read Below the Other Guides of Season of the Lost Update:
- Wayfinder’s Voyage 2 Quest Steps
- Wayfinder’s Voyage 4 Quest Steps
- Wayfinder’s Voyage 5 Quest Steps
- Wayfinder’s Voyage 6 Quest Steps
- Wayfinder’s Voyage 7 Quest Steps
- Shattered Realm Forest of Echoes Mission
- Shattered Realm Debris of Dreams Mission
- Wayfinder’s Compass Calibration Upgrades
- All Ascendant Anchor Locations
Step 14: Visit the Wayfinder’s Compass in the H.E.L.M.
The Week 3 quest begins with you needing to go to the Wayfinder’s Compass, where you will receive a new briefing from Mara, similar to the previous quests.
Step 15: Form an Astral Alignment within the Blind Well
You will need to perform an Astral Alignment, so head over to destinations and select Astral Alignment, which can be found in the Dreaming City destinations tab.
Step 16: Travel to Sorrow’s Harbor on the Moon
You will need to collect Parallax Trajectory, which initially should be done on the Moon since there are new Ascendant Anchors on it.
This does not mean that you should only get Parallax Trajectory from the Moon, you can still collect it via other activities.
Step 17: Complete the Shattered Realm: Ruins of Wrath
Your next task is to complete the Shattered Realm, which in Week 3 is the Ruins of Wrath, this will allow you to rescue the next Tacheun to unlock the Safe Passage ability.
Step 18: Upgrade Compass with Safe Passage Ability
Once you have completed the Shattered Realm: Ruins of Wrath mission, head over to the Wayfinder’s Compass in the H.E.L.M. and you will be able to unlock the new ability, Safe Passage.
Step 19: Speak to Petra Venj
Things are starting to stir up, make your way to the H.E.L.M. and go to the bridge that connects to the portal to Mara’s Chamber, you will encounter Petra and Crow Arguing.
Step 20: Speak to Savathun
After the Argument, head over to Savathun, who is in Mara’s chamber beyond the gate at the end, you will need to speak with her about the current situation.
Step 21: Speak to Crow
Once you are done talking to Savathun, head over to the Crow who is also in the H.E.L.M. at the bottom of the stairs to the side, and speak with him.
Step 22: Speak to Petra Venj
It is time for you to head back to the Wayfinder’s Compass where you will finally talk to Petra Venj and get her side, after this, you will need to wait for Week 4.
End of Week 3 Steps
That’s it for Wayfinder’s Voyage 3, after completing all of the steps, the Seasonal Quest will mark it as completed.
- The Astral Alignment may now appear to have an additional phase in it, requiring you to prevent Ether from being harvested.
- In the Week 3 Astral Alignment, the same boss in Week 1 will be in the last phase, which should make it easy to defeat.
- You will be facing off against Taken enemies in the Ruins of Wrath Shattered Realm, be ready for a fight as the area makes it easy for you to get swarmed.
- Although Wayfinder’s Voyage I had its quest, there is no Wayfinder’s III specific quest, and it is only listed in the Seasonal Challenges and finished when you complete steps 14 to 22.