- Quest Type: Optional Quest
- Quest Location: Coral Highlands
- Quest Rank: 4
The Tzitzi-Ya-Ku’s ability to emit a blinding light has caught the attention of the Eccentric Trio and they would like you to provide a way to study the monster.
In order to study the monster’s mechanics on how it produces such a stunning flash, you will need to hunt the creature for them.
Your objective will be to head to the Coral Highlands and search for the Tzizi-Ya-Yu so that you can slay so that it can be studied later.
- Quest Type: Hunting Quest
- Objective: Hunt a Tzitzi-Ya-Ku
- Quest Giver: Eccentric Trio (Quest Board)
Start out in Northeast Camp (12) and make your way to the left and continue making your way to Sector 2 or Sector 4 which is just below Sector 8.
Sector 8 is usually the area where you would find the Tiztzi-Ya-Ku but for this optional quest you will mostly find the monster lurking towards Sector 4 from Sector 2.
Once you locate the Tzitzi-Ya-Ku, begin attacking it and bring its health down until it attempts to escape from the fight.
Follow the Tzitzi-Ya-Ku and continue attacking it until its life becomes critical or until you eventually kill it.
Should the Tzitzi-Ya-Ku be able to escape, it will make its way to Sector 7 where it will attempt to rest, giving you the opportunity to attack it and finish it off.
Killing the Tzitzi-Ya-Ku will complete the A Tzitzi-Ya-Ku quest and will reward you afterwards with 3,240 Zenny.
- Although the Tzitzi-Ya-Ku is usually found in Sector 8, heading straight to Sector 2 or Sector 4 to catch the monster as it is moving around.
- Watch out for when the monster is about to emit a blinding light as this will make you vulnerable but if avoided, it will grant you an opening for attacks.
- A Legiana may be spotted on your way to the Tzitzi-Ya-Ku but can be avoided by hurrying out of the area to avoid conflict.