- Quest Type: Optional Quest
- Quest Location: Ancient Forest
- Quest Rank: 4
Members of the Chief Ecologist’s department have gotten ill with the flu due to an Anjanath that has been scattering its mucus everywhere.
To prevent future contamination which will lead to sickness, you will need to deal with the Anjanath to avoid further spread of the monster’s mucus.
Your task will be to head out to the Ancient Forest and hunt the Anjanath to put it down before it causes more contamination.
- Quest Type: Hunting Quest
- Objective: Hunt an Anjanath
- Quest Giver: Chief Ecologist (Quest Board)
The Anjanath will be on the move as the quest begins and will usually be seen making its way to mainly Sectors 2 or Sector 5.
You can start out in Southwest Camp (1) to be close to Sector 2 or Northeast Camp (11) to be close to Sector 5 and head straight to that sector to intercept the Anjanath.
If the Anjanath notices you, it will start to attack but you can also initiate the attack while it doesn’t mind you to have the advantage.
Continue fighting the monster until you either cause it to flee, which will require that you chase it down or until its health is critical.
Once the Anjanath’s health is critical, it will retreat to Sector 13 where it will take a nap, allowing you to get the jump on it to deal the finishing blows.
After you successfully slay the Anjanath, the One Helluva Sinus Infection quest will be complete and you will be rewarded with 2,880 Zenny.
- The Anjanath will constantly be on the move until encountered and it is advisable to follow scoutflies until its location is revealed.
- As the Anjanath is capable of setting you on fire, you are capable of recovering as soon as possible by simply dodging a few times.
- Try to focus on staying at the side of the Anjanath as it will attempt to breathe fire forward and is capable of kicking you from behind.