“Death outside the ring is slow and painful, perhaps you should stay there”
The ring is a map constricting zone, players found outside of the ring will take damage for every second outside of it. The ring is reduced in size each round until it eventually collapses in the final round. The time and damage for each level of ring are as follows:
- Ring 1: Charges for 180s Closes in 260s and deals 2 damage
- Ring 2: Charges for 150s Closes in 45s and deals 3 damage
- Ring 3: Charges for 135s Closes in 45s and deals 5 damage
- Ring 4: Charges for 120s Closes in 35s and deals 10 damage
- Ring 5: Charges for 90s Closes in 30s and deals 10 damage
- Ring 6: Charges for 90s Closes in 10s and deals 15 damage
- Ring 7: Charges for 120s Closes in 10s and deals 15 damage
- Collapsed ring: Charges in 20s then collapses in 5s dealing 25 damage
A special ring called the “always be closing” ring can be found in some limited time events, it has differing properties, these are:
- AWBC ring: 35 damage, closes over 15 minutes to ring 6 then collapses one minute later with 20 damage.
Apart from this guide, if you want us to cover any other guide related to the game “Apex Legends do let us know in the comment section. We’re happy to do that for our readers. We’ve also covered few more guides related to this game, kindly check the related posts section below.
Written by: SandTag