Apex Legends: Neutral & Lifeline Care Package Contents

Neutral care packages contain:

  • 1 medical item, 1/3 odds on all 3 large healing items.
  • One jackpot slot with a 25% chance of heirloom on round 1 and 75% on rounds 2 and 3.
  • One utility or weapon modification.

The medical items are:

  • Phoenix kit (33%)
  • Shield Battery (34%)
  • Med kit (33%)

The Jackpot tile when rolling an heirloom weapon, these odds change with the round the pack was dropped on [R1|R2|R3]:

  • Kraber 50 cal. (45%|30%|10%)
  • “Power” weapon (35%|40%|35%), currently prowler.
  • “Short” weapon (20%|30%|55%), currently peacekeeper.

When rolling a dud:

  • Evo shield level 3: 40%
  • Restoration Armour (level 4 non evo body armour): 10%
  • Cooldown Helmet (Level 4 helmet): 20%
  • Guardian angel backpack (Level 4 backpack): 20%
  • Self-resurrection (Level 4 knockdown shield): 10%

For the utility and weapon parts slot.

Various items with 6% odds

  • Level 3 backpack, phoenix kit, level 3 knockdown shield, skull piercer rifling, shotgun bolt level 3, extended heavy mag level 3, standard or sniper stock level 3, barrel stabiliser level 3.
  • Sniper mag level 3 (4%)
  • 2-4x, 4-8x and 1x digital threat optics (10%)
  • Mobile respawn beacon (2%)
  • 4-10x digital threat sniper optics and turbocharger (5%)

Lifeline packages contain one medical item slot, one dud slot that contains only purple level items and one utility slot, the utility slot has a small chance to contain two items instead of one or contain a second purple basic item.

Neutral care packages have a white beam, lifeline care packages have a deep blue beam.

Apart from this guide, if you want us to cover any other guide related to the game “Apex Legends do let us know in the comment section. We’re happy to do that for our readers. We’ve also covered few more guides related to this game, kindly check the related posts section below.

Written by: SandTag

Leave a Comment

14 + eleven =

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.