- Quest Type: Optional Quest
- Quest Location: Wildspire Waste
- Quest Rank: 3
The Meowscular Chef thinks that you need a leg day and a good way to have one would be to help him running away from Apceros with their eggs.
In order to provide ingredients that will benefit with protein or as The Meowscular Chef says, “purr-otein”, you will need to gather some Apceros eggs.
Your objective will be to head over to the Wildspire Waste and obtain Herbivore Eggs from the nearby Apceros nests.
- Quest Type: Delivery Quest
- Objective: Delivery 2 Herbivore Eggs
- Quest Giver: The Meowscular Chef (Astera)
Begin the quest starting out in Southwest Camp (1) and make your way towards the very south of Sector 4, which is where Apceros nests will be.
Take a Herbivore Egg from one of the nests and make it back to the camp, avoiding getting attacked in the process.
You will need to deliver 2 Herbivore Eggs in order to complete the quest.
Successfully delivering 2 Herbivore Eggs will complete the Getting’ Yoked in the Waste and you will be rewarded with 1,080 Zenny.
The Herbivore Egg ingredient will be available in the canteen after the quest has been finished.
- It is best to start out in Southwest Camp (1) since it is one of the closest camps near the nests where the Herbivore Eggs can be collected.
- Killing nearby Apceros may prove useful as this will reduce their numbers, making it easier for you to escape with the egg.
- Should you be chased by Apceros, simply move in a zigzag or to the side to make them miss their attacks since they attempt to always do a headbutt going forward.