- Quest Type: Optional Quest
- Quest Location: Ancient Forest
- Quest Rank: 2
One of the Chief Ecologist’s researchers woke up to a ransacked camp which is known to have been done by an annoying Kulu-Ya-Ku.
The Chief Ecologist wants you to deal with the Kulu-Ya-Ku before it starts going off to ransack another camp.
You will need to find the whereabouts of the Kulu-Ya-Ku in the Ancient Forest and kill it before it can cause any more trouble.
- Quest Type: Hunting Quest
- Objective: Hunt A Kulu-Ya-Ku
- Quest Giver: Chief Ecologist (Quest Board)
The best place to start out would be in Northeast Camp (11) as the Kulu-Ya-Ku will be roaming around just below to the right from going down the camp.
Find the Kulu-Ya-Ku which will be starting off in Sector 5 and begin attacking it until you can reduce its health.
The Kulu-Ya-Ku may attempt to escape a couple of times and head for Sector 2 to rest or Sector 7 to munch on eggs and you will need to follow it and kill it while it is vulnerable.
Once you have slain the Kulu-Ya-Ku, the Camp Crasher quest will be complete and you will be rewarded with 1,800 Zenny.
- The Kulu-Ya-Ku has a habit of digging up a boulder and using it as a weapon which you should look out for since this does not only deal more damage, it also can block certain attacks.
- Dealing enough damage to the Kulu-Ya-Ku will cause it to drop the boulder that it uses as a weapon.
- This monster is capable of running away quite fast but dealing enough damage at the right time can stun it, eventually allowing you to kill it before it escapes while its health is critical.