Last Updated on October 21, 2020 by Michael James
- Quest Type: Optional Quest
- Quest Location: Wildspire Waste
- Quest Rank: 2
The Meowscular Chef needs your help as his Paw-thritis is acting up again and he requires that you help him get an ingredient to be used for a remedy.
In able to make the remedy that cures The Meowscular Chef’s Paw-thritis, he will need you to collect Gajau liver oil.
You will need to head over to Wildspire Waste and kill a few Gajau nearby to be harvested for their liver oil.
- Quest Type: Slaying Quest
- Objective: Slay 7 Gajau
- Quest Giver: Meowscular Chef (Astera)
You will want to begin in Southwest Camp (1) and take the path to the right to make your way to Sector 10, which is where most of the Gajau are.
Along the way, you may encounter Gajau in Sector 9 just before you reach Sector 10 but will still need to continue along the way to get at least 7 kills as more Gajau are present in that sector.
Once you reach Sector 10, there should be more than enough Gajau and you may easily kill them complete the quest.
After you have slain 7 Gajau in total, The Pain From Gains will be complete and you will receive 1,080 Zenny.
- Gajau can be lured out of the water which may cause them to get stuck on the land, allowing you to easily kill them as they are vulnerable.
- Be sure to avoid getting surrounded, as several Gajau have a habit of teaming up on their prey which may prove difficult for newer hunters.
- Using a long ranged weapon can make the efforts of the Gajau useless, giving the advantage of shooting the small monsters from afar.