Eternal Return Black Survival – How To Broadcast Using [Restream.io]
You can stream through several platforms in addition to Steam by using Restream.io
This guide is for Streamer using Restream.io
1. Add channel
- Log In Restream.io (https://restream.io/login).
- Click on “Add Channel”.
- Select Steam in the Platform list.
- Enter your RTMP URL and Stream Key (check below to see how to find it!)
- Turn on your stream with OBS, Xsplit, or other platform that you use.
[Tip] How to check your Steam RTMP URL and Stream key
- Connect your Steam broadcast info site:
> Go to https://steamcommunity.com/broadcast/upload
> Click on “Create your RTMP Token”
> You can find your RTMP URL in the “UPLOAD SERVER” section.
> Check your Stream Key in the “UPLOAD TOKEN” section.
- Change your Upload settings
> Broadcast Delay: 8 Seconds (Recommended)
- Change Broadcast Permissions
> Viewer Permission: Please Select 『Public』
> Create Chat Message Permission: Please Select 『Public』
> Chat Rate Limit: Please Enter 0
> Required App ID: Please Enter 0
Written by: Nimble Neuron