Follow the below steps to fix Windows 7 X64 Problem Fix
2. Copy into Amnesia Rebirth root folder, you can find it via:
– go to Steam Library
– right-click and then “Properties” on “Amnesia Rebirth”
– click tab “Local Files”
– click “Browse Local Files” (this is root folder)
3. Replace zlibwapi.dll inside root folder with the downloaded one
What if I don’t want to download sketchy files from random guys with anime avatars?
1. Install SOMA
2. Go to SOMA root folder (same steps to find it)
3. Find zlibwapi.dll
4. Do replacement as above
Game only tested to be launched and started. The rest is up to you.
UPD: savegames work, checkpoints work, performance and asset streaming is fine on my end. All other bugs and issues will be the same as on Win10.
Written by: Kein Zantezuken