The Tigris Prime, a primary weapon, is double barreled shotgun. It is the Prime variant of the Tigris, a shotgun of designed by the Tenno.
The Tigris Prime is the Prime variant of the Tigris, retaining most of its stats with a few changed as well.
The Tigris Prime has the following stats:
- Accuracy: Has an accuracy of 9.1 able to accurately hit enemies at low to medium ranges.
- Critical Chance: Has a 10% chance to deal critical hits per shot.
- Critical Multiplier: Shots deal 2x more damage on critical hits.
- Fire Rate: Fires around 2 shots per second.
- Magazine: Capacity of 2 shots per magazine.
- Noise: Shots are alarming and will alert enemies when fired.
- Reload: Takes 1.8 seconds to reload a new magazine.
- Status: Has a 30% chance to proc status effects per shot. (28% for Tigris)
- Trigger: DUPLEX – pulling trigger fires the first shot while releasing fires the second
- Damage Types: Deals 156 Impact, 156 Puncture and 1,248 Slash Damage (105 Impact, 105 Puncture and 840 Slash Damage for Tigris)
The Tigris Prime requires a Mastery Rank of 13 before it may be used by players and built using its blueprints and Prime parts.
The Tigris Prime may be crafted with its blueprint and parts which may be obtained by opening relics or by trading with other players.
These contain the blueprint and parts required to craft the Tigris Prime:
- Blueprint: Lith T1, Neo T1, Axi T1
- Barrel: Lith K1, Lith V3, Lith V4, Neo B4, Neo H1
- Receiver: Meso K1, Meso N5, Meso S6, Meso T2, Neo S6, Neo V3, Axi V5
- Stock: Lith B2, Meso S1, Neo B2, Neo V4
All of the relics are currently vaulted but ones that players currently possess may still be opened.
Given its large base damage and its unique firing mechanic the Tigris Prime is capable of dealing a large amount of damage with one or two shots.
It may need to be frequently reloaded as it only has 2 shots in its barrel but it can kill most enemies be it a single enemy or a group of them with one hit.
Below are a few sample builds:
Critical Damage Build
Our Tigris Prime Critical Build mods consist of Primed Point Blank/Point Blank for overall damage and 2 elemental damage mods for an elemental combination.
Adding Primed Ravage and Blunderbuss increase its critical stats for higher damage.
This build also includes multishot by adding Hell’s Chamber and Vigilante Armaments.
Seeking Fury has also been added to the build for a greater punch through to have the bullets penetrate multiple enemies.
The focus of this build is to deal large amounts of critical damage bases on adding up a higher critical chance and boosting the critical multiplier.
Keeping majority of the previous build we replace some mods with the 4 elemental damage and status mods to increase the status chance of the Tigris Prime.
This allows causes multiple status effects and also does a great deal of damage.
Status effects can occur and since there is a decent amount of punch through, multiple enemies may be hit and each can proc a status effect.
Combining the two previous builds we go for a critical damage and status effect build which has a great chance to deal both.
Critical hits may occur dealing great amounts of damage and with the high status chance, different status effects may occur leading to even more damage.
This build focuses on dealing as much damage as possible from different sources of damage, concentrating on consistently damaging the enemies.
These are not the only builds available for the Tigris Prime, but they are pretty useful in many situations.
There are tons of ways to mod this weapon and it all can vary depending on the user and their choice of mods.
With its initial base damage, the Tigris Prime packs a punch.
Not only is the damage insanely high, but it elemental damage scales great with it which allows it to do great amounts of physical and elemental damage.
It may have a drawback of only 2 shots per reload but when properly modded a single shot should be good enough to take out an enemy or even a group of enemies.
This weapon has great potential in taking out almost any enemy, especially when modded well for the occasion.