Weapon parts come in three levels, some weapon parts have a legendary (level 4) version with a bonus property, this section also includes all optics and their rarity.
- 1x Holo/Classic (Common)
- 2x bruiser and 1-2x holo toggle (Uncommon)
- 3x ranger and 2-4 AOG toggle (rare)
- 1x Digital threat (Very rare), allows you to see enemies through smoke with 60m range.
- 4-10x Digital threat sniper, allows you to see through smoke for up to 300 metres away and highlights enemies In sight.
- 6-10x Kraber: Exclusive to Kraber
- 1-3x custom: Exclusive to Sheila
- Level 1: 10% drift reduction and weapon handling speed increase
- Level 2: 20% drift reduction and weapon handling speed increase
- Level 3: 25% drift reduction and weapon handling speed increase
- Level 1: 10% recoil reduction
- Level 2: 20% recoil reduction
- Level 3: 25% recoil reduction
- Level 4 (Silencer): 25% recoil reduction and halved muzzle flash, reduced volume of longbow for enemies.
Magazines come in levels 1-3 for all weapon types except shotguns and care pack guns, these provide differing increases per weapon.
Apart from this guide, if you want us to cover any other guide related to the game “Apex Legends do let us know in the comment section. We’re happy to do that for our readers. We’ve also covered few more guides related to this game, kindly check the related posts section below.
Written by: SandTag