This guide is a few rules and tips on how to play the game! This is in no way finished.
1. Don’t kill your team after a round is won, they still lose their items. HOWEVER, if its the last round and you have confirmed this, go ahead.
2. Be part of the planning, they might always need to look through a entrance another way.
3. Conserve ammo. If you need to reload to a full mag but your previous mag had ammo, pick it back up unless your still in a fight.
4. Learn the ins and outs of the game, it will help you if your new.
5. Always stay calm, if you don’t your hand can shake and hurt your aim.
6. If you are on defense and a teammate made a bad molly throw, look around you for a fire extinguisher, they are usable and helpful on either side of the fight.
7. Don’t run outside has defender. Period. Not even leaving for 3 seconds will save you from the UAV.
8. Don’t take the long range rifles in a CQB area, all it will do is cripple your aim and you will get blasted with a SMG or Shotgun. This also means in a CQB area you should go with a SMG or Shotgun. However, if your a god with the rifle and can actually do it go ahead but no promises.
9. When on attack, don’t use wall charges in stupid places.
I hope this has helped a few people, and this is still a Work In Progress.
Apart from this guide, if you want us to cover any other guide related to the game “Due Process” do let us know in the comment section. We’re happy to do that for our readers. We’ve also covered few more guides related to this game, kindly check the related posts section below.
Written by: Nameacow01