Destiny 2 Season of the Seraph Focusing Guide
The Season of the Seraph brings on a whole new story and with it, a new Seasonal Vendor that you will be interacting with throughout the season.
During the Season of the Seraph (as well as after), you will be able to obtain specific gear by focusing them with the use of Seraph Umbral Energy.
You can also focus specific gear, which will allow you to attempt to get certain rolls or stats depending on what gear you focus.
Umbral Focusing Sol System
- Worldly Armor
- Worldly Weapons
- IKELOS Weapons
- IKELOS_HC_V1.0.3 (Hand Cannon)
- IKELOS_SG_V1.0.3 (Shotgun)
- IKELOS_SR_V1.0.3 (Scout Rifle)
- IKELOS_SMG_V1.0.3 (Submachine Gun)
Umbral Focusing Weapons
- Seraphic Weapons
- Fire and Forget (Linear Fusion Rifle)
- Tripwire Canary (Combat Bow)
- Disparity (Pulse Rifle)
- Path of Least Resistance (Trace Rifle)
- Judgment of Kelgorath (Glaive)
- Retrofit Escapade (Machine Gun)
Umbral Focusing Armor
- Seraphic Armor
- Warmind’s Helmet
- Warmind’s Gloves
- Warmind’s Gauntlets
- Warmind’s Chest Armor
- Warmind’s Leg Armor
- Warmind’s Class Item
Keep in mind that before you can focus on any of the items listed above, you will need to have already obtained them once.